1. Buy your Ninja Packs
You can buy Ninja Packs online here. For online purchases, your Ninja Packs will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days.
2. Login to Ninja Dashboard
Once you have received your Ninja Packs, login to Ninja Dashboard using this link. If you already have an account, simply log in to get started. If you do not already have a Lite account, you can simply sign up here.
3. Create a new order
- Once you have logged in, click on "New order".
2. A popup will appear, prompting you to choose an order type. Choose "Create a Ninja Pack Order".
3. At the Ninja Pack Order Creation page. Click on the button on the right to edit your addresses. You can now either choose your existing return address, or create a new one by clicking "+Add another".
Note that we will only use this address to ship your undelivered parcel back to you (in the event of 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts). Please make sure the information provided is accurate or we will not be liable for any lost or unaccounted parcels.
4. Once finished, click "Save". Make sure your return address is selected and click "Save and continue".
5. You can choose to manually type in your order(s) details ("Type orders via keyboard") or to upload a file (either a .CSV or an Excel file, easier solution for bulk orders) by clicking "Upload a file".
If you are using a mobile device, you will be directly directed to the single order creation page. The bulk creation option is currently not available for mobile devices.
6. If you choose to type orders via keyboard:
- Key in your recipient's information. Please fill in the mandatory fields : Ninja Pack ID (printed on your Ninja Packs), Customer Name, Customer Contact, Customer Address and Postcode. If necessary, do also provide us with further information : Customer email and Delivery instructions. If you have several parcels to ship, you will need to create an order each one of them. Click on "+ Add Another" to create a new order. Once you are done creating orders, hit "Save & Continue".
7. Once you have reviewed and confirmed all your order details, click "Confirm".
8. If you choose to Upload a File (currently not available for mobile): You can directly upload your file on the popup window. If it is your first time uploading a file, we highly recommend that you download our template (either CSV or Excel), and fill it in with your recipients' information. To keep the bulk upload process simple, we highly recommend that you keep the column headers as they are in the template.
9. Once your file is uploaded, you will need to select a file mapping template. Double check that the template you choose matches with the file you uploaded by clicking the "eye icon" on the right.
10. In this example, the column headers (in grey) match template. If you do not see a match, please update your template by clicking "Edit Mapping" on the right. If your template matches, click the "Confirm mapping" button to continue.
11. Validate the template choice by clicking "Save & Continue".
12. Once you have reviewed and confirmed all your order details, click "Confirm".
13. Hip hip hoorray! Your order(s) have been created!
Note: You do not need to write any information on your Ninja Pack. We will use the information provided in the Order Creation process to sort and deliver your parcel.
4. Drop-off Ninja Packs
Drop off your Ninja Packs at any of our 900+ Ninja Points within Peninsular Malaysia. Not sure where the closest drop-off point is? Find it now with our drop-off points locator!
* Please note that during this time we will be offering free pick up services within Peninsular Malaysia till the end of the MCO.
A link to request for Ninja Pack parcel pick ups will be shared in your Ninja Pack order confirmation email, as well as a brochure, with steps on how to request for a parcel pick up will be included in the Ninja Packs order sent to you.
5. Track your parcel effortlessly
With Ninja Van’s proprietary real-time tracking technology, know where your parcel is, anytime, anywhere! Just visit our tracking page, type in your parcel tracking ID and find out where your parcel is.
6. We'll deliver your Ninja Packs!
Your parcel will be delivered to your recipient's doorstep within 3 business days. If it remains undelivered after 3 delivery attempts, your Ninja Pack will be sent back to your return address.